Sunday, October 26, 2008

Act 4 Video!



I really loved the last act so I found the act 4 video as well.

Its so funny seeing Hedda react to George and Thea talking about the manuscript and working with each other.

I love her jealousy.

and of course at George's clueless self.

Hedda has such a stern face
and Judge Brack pisses me off!
I'd just punch him if I was her.

Poor Hedda just cracks at the end and it's ironic how she says "I'll be quiet from now on" because she really will because she'll be dead.

and stupid stupid George just goes, "she's upset at seeing us doing such distressing work" HAHA.

the play just completely turns around and the music compared to the first act is so depressing...

lastly, Bracks statement and the way he says it at the end when Hedda kills herself is just priceless! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 of the best youtube channel for sports betting videos
› › Videos › › Videos See 5 of the best youtube channel for youtube to mp3\ sports betting videos. We are passionate about sport, politics, religion, politics, gaming, sports & more.