Sunday, October 26, 2008

The End.

Yeah so Hedda Gabler was great.
The play kept me interested and the characters introduced were really different than what we usually deal with.

I'm really amazed at the time this play was produced.
Mrs D was right that you get confused because it feels like such a modern play.

Although I still like The House of Bernarda Alba much better,

Hedda was an awesome character and she really kept me interested throughout the play.

I'm always a critic when it comes to IB English books but I'm pretty satisfied!

I wonder what is ahead of us for Lysistrata!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree. i liked The House of Bernarda Alba better.
i think it's because THOBA had more action going on..
more drama.
it kept me entertained.

Johnny Moscoso-Vargas said...

i dont think this play really introduced me to different characters, remember the great gatsby, kinda very similar, don u think fadwa?

anyway, agree with u bree, thoba, was really nice, loved the soap-like drama, my fave.

fadwa_saidwhat said...

Yeah when you bring that up, I guess you're right Johnny!

Except I think I enjoyed the Great Gatsby more just because of the time and setting I guess.