Monday, October 27, 2008

Oops, my bad!

Apparently I can't count.
So THIS will be my 10th blog seeing as how today is the deadline (I'm hoping).

ANYWAY, to make a last not, I'd just like to say that...

I like Hedda Gabler
It's a cool book
and umm


okay seriously, I feel like I drained out all my knowledge about this book
but if I were to think of ANYTHING to have something knowledge-based in this blog it would be that

honestly, this blogging strategy is really helpful..
I like being able to jot down my thoughts in an easily-accessible way at the comfort of my own home
It really doesn't feel like homework and there isn't much pressure so it makes the reading and analyzing of a book a little more enjoyable

Although next time I'll learn to do the blogging at a steady pace so I won't freak out as much and accidentally count the posts wrong. :)

thanks MS.D!

No comments: